- In these Terms and Conditions ‘the company’ shall mean Productool currently trading as Productool Ltd whose registered office is: Unit 2 Bridge Road Camberley Surrey GU15 2QR
- ‘The customer’ shall mean the Person, Firm, Company, or Organisation purchasing or agreeing to purchase the goods from the company.
- Goods shall mean the equipment, parts or services to be supplied by the company.
2. Evaluation Goods
The company may agree at the customer’s request to supply goods on a 14-day sale or return basis. If the goods are not returned to the company within 21 days from the date of dispatch and after a request to do so from the company, then the company reserves the right to invoice the goods for immediate payment. In the event of the customer wishing to return the goods, condition 7j will apply. The goods must also be returned to the company in their original condition including all packaging, manuals etc.
- The company remains the owner of all goods supplied to the customer until such time payment has been received in full.
- If the goods have been resold, the company’s beneficial entitlement shall be attached to the proceeds of the resale and the company will claim the full purchase price of the proceeds received.
- The company may for the purpose of recovering its goods enter upon any premises where they are stored and repossess the goods.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all goods purchased from the company are fully insured against any eventuality including, but not limited to, fire, theft and flooding until such time that goods are paid for in full.
4. Force Majeure
The company shall not be liable to the customer for any failure to perform its obligations due to any circumstances beyond its control (including without limitation strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, failure or power supply delays caused by British Telecommunications PLC or any other person, firm or company delays caused by any manufacture of goods, riots, civil disturbances, war or war-like activity, embargoes, fire explosion, flood or natural causes) and in such event the company may elect by written notice to cancel any agreement with the customer or elect that the time for performance shall be extended until such time as the company can reasonably effect performance.
No part of the Productool website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means or stored in any form of a retrieval system of any nature without the written permission of a company director. Action will be taken against any person or company breaking this copyright.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure all details and information contained within this website are correct the company cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors that may occur. E & OE.
7. Law and Justification
- When, on selling goods, the customer must comply at all times with all the applicable laws and regulations.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.
8. Publication Disclaimer
Every effort has been made to ensure that the illustrations and specifications of each product and service depicted within this website are correct at the time of going to press.
9. Product Disclaimer
The Company cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies that may occur within the specifications depicted within this website. Certain manufacturers reserve the right to alter their specifications without notice. The company cannot be held responsible for any damages incurred as a result of inconsistencies within the specifications.